Saturday, April 18, 2015

Important Notice - Sew Loved 18 Daily Download - Special Sales by Alexx's Designs

From April 18, 2015, the Daily Download returns to my store.
This missing some kits, but the administrative part is ready for use. I believe that until Sunday I finish.

Unfortunately, it will be necessary that you make a new account. Just this weekend, the registration will be unlocked automatically. Starting Monday, I will return to unblock the accounts manually.
I only ask that when you are doing your registration, not use a fake perfil.

Thanks to everyone who sent me messages this week. This is one motivation for me to keep doing scrap.

See you in the store, hugs, Alex. 


SPECIAL SALES


Sew Loved - 18 Daily Download
Alexx's Designs Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...